Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Freezer Day Cooking

I have decided that I would try to do freezer cooking a little more often now that Soaring Creek Academy is back in full session, I am babysitting more kids and am exhausted by the end of the day and the last thing I want to do is cook dinner in the evening!

I went to Sams club and purchased a few things and also used some ingredients that we already had in the pantry and fridge.

On Saturday I did a freezer cooking afternoon! It took me a while and well…

3-1Q bags of strawberries-cleaned, cut, frozen

1-1Q bag of cherry tomatoes-cleaned and frozen

20 Breakfast Burritos-recipe adapted from www.MoneySavingMom.com

13x9 pan of Enchiladas

3-1Gallon bags of Frozen Chicken with Italian Dressing Marinade

3-1Q bags of baked chicken seasoned and frozen

This amount of food has filled our freezer a good amount. I am pretty proud and excited to be able to grab a bag of cooked meat and start dinner quickly!

Happy Cooking!

No comments:

Post a Comment