Friday, August 26, 2011

TheHomeSchoolMothersJournal..16

TheHomeschoolMothersJournal_thumb1_t

In my life this week:

I’ve had a good week, I think this week has been sort of long? Well the days went quickly, but the week itself has drug on. 

In our homeschool this week:

I am so proud of Natalie! She has worked so hard with her reading, math, phonics, and grammar lessons. She has gone above and beyond what I would have asked of her!

Places we’re going and people we’re seeing:

Our favorite outing this week was to Wednesday night Church. It has began and we are glad. I am not taking a class at this time, so I enjoyed reading and journaling while classes were in session. Michael is taking a Wild at Heart Men's study, Natalie and Adam are doing their lessons with peers and Travis is hanging out in the nursery.

My favorite thing this week:

Watching Natalie and Adam just flourish in their school work! They worked so hard!

Something to share:

I know we live in a fallen world. I ask that we all be praying for our world, nations leaders, and the people that are so dear and special to us along with our enemies.

No comments:

Post a Comment