Friday, August 5, 2011

TheHomeSchoolMothersJournal..13

TheHomeschoolMothersJournal_thumb1_t[2]

In my life this week:

This week has gone by fast! Spent a lot of time with great friends.

In our homeschool this week:

We are gathering the last of our books that we will need for the year.

Places we’re going and people we’re seeing:

We had two birthday parties to attend, play group, and dinner at a friends house.

My favorite thing this week:

We have found a new favorite book store! Since the Borders Book Store is closing in our area we have set out to find a new place to purchase books. We ended up at The Old Book Barn, this place sells new and used books. I was in heaven and so were my kids! Its 14,000 square feet of books, antiques and some specialty items. Its amazing! I found 5 books we would need from our Sonlight Read Aloud list. And paid nearly nothing for them. We will be going again shortly!

Homeschool questions/thoughts I have:

I did some research on my homeschool record keeping. I have decided to use The Homeschool Tracker, basically because its FREE and I can use it on the computer! Which means no paperwork lying around.

Something to share:

Me: Travis its time for bed. Travis: No, I baseball. (while holding the Wii remote) Me: No, you are going to bed. Travis: no. no. no. no. no. NO NIGHT NIGHT!

Wow! He’s almost 2.  Gotta love this kid!

No comments:

Post a Comment