Friday, August 12, 2011

TheHomeSchoolMothersJournal..14

TheHomeschoolMothersJournal_thumb1_t[2]

In my life this week:

We have been on the go!

In our homeschool this week:

We have started our new school year! Its is going great! I am amazed that when we read bible stories together, the kids know most of them! Makes me happy!

Places we’re going and people we’re seeing:

We had a field trip to the zoo, trips to the park, a baseball game and meeting at church!

My favorite thing this week:

We were at the zoo later in the afternoon and got to see quite a few of the animals have their dinner. My stomach was turning watching the alligator eat an entire chicken.

Homeschool questions/thoughts I have:

Check out some wonderful blogs on www.heartofthematteronline.com

Something to share:

SSHHHHH….don’t tell my husband, but I have a date with the laundry room this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment