Monday, July 11, 2011

Library Day Monday

This week was an interesting library trip! The children used their free book tickets at the library book sale. We got four free books! I had a coupon as well.

We have ended our 4th week with a new book mark, coupon for a free personal size pizza from Papa Murphey’s, and a ticket to the puppet play at the library on Saturday.

Week 5 Goals

Natalie 5

Adam 5

Travis 8

I have started reading Bringing up Girls by Dr. James Dobson. This is my final book on my summer reading list! What will I read when I am done?

Happy Reading

Jackie

2 comments:

  1. you should see if you can find Family Driven Faith by Voddie Baucham...amazing book...aaron and I are reading it together! I am also reading the new duggar book and a freezer cooking cookbook :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you HAVE TO read Honey for a Child's Heart! I'm not really reading anything non--fiction right now, so I don't have any other recommendations. Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete