Thursday, September 15, 2011

No More Poo..

I have been absolutely terrible about posting this week. Sorry! I know you are all dying to know if my hair is greasy or not!!

Day 5

I rinsed my hair with water again this morning. It was extremely greasy, and I wasn’t sure if I should wash it or not.

I ended up washing my hair this evening. It feels so much better. I did change the formula a little, I went with 1.5 tbsp of baking soda to 1.5 cups of hot water and 1 tbsp of apple cider vinegar.

Day 6

I have decided that I will now rinse my hair with water in the shower any more. I think it is making my hair get greasier quicker. So I did not wash or wet my hair today. It looked very good.

Day 7

I went all day with out doing anything with my hair other than putting it into a pony tail.  By early evening it was really gross, or atleast I felt it was. So I decided to wash it in the sink with the same formula from Day 5. I blow dried my hair this time and it looked great.

Day 8

I put my hair in a twisty thing a bob and then used a claw clip to hold it. My hair was not greasy or dry feeling and held up all day.

Day 9

I washed my hair again this morning. I blow dried it and left it down for the first time in a week. I got a few compliments on it also! (It looks so clean. Did you get a hair cut? Your hair looks GREAT!)

I again changed the formula. We have hard water and I just want to make sure I am getting my hair clean and helping my scalp out the best I can.

I used 2 tbsp of baking soda to 1.5 cups water. 2tbsp apple cider vinegar to 1.5 cups water.

My scalp is still itchy, I still have the red patches (eczema), and I am still working on the perfect formula.

No comments:

Post a Comment