Saturday, September 10, 2011

TheHomeSchoolMothersJournal..18

TheHomeschoolMothersJournal_thumb1_t

In my life this week:

Life is still pretty crazy around here. It was nice to only have a four day week, although weeks like this might seem longer than most. We had a pretty good week all together, and took a few days off so that I could get things together and focus on a few other things in life.

In our homeschool this week:

We finished with two days of “school” this week.  We have been reading every night and doing outside of the box things for learning too.

Places we’re going and people we’re seeing:

The only place we went this week was church on Wednesday evening.

My favorite thing this week:

Actually sitting down, and having a bit of time to myself in the evenings. So what do I do with this time…I read of course. I love Beverly Lewis, so I am reading The Shunning.

Something to share:

I would have taken some pictures this week, but the batteries in my camera are dead.

No comments:

Post a Comment