If I could only bring so many items to a deserted island, I would bring my scissors. I absolutely would not be able to function with out scissors. I can’t tell you how many times a day I reach for these. I have numerous pairs throughout the house. I buy a couple new pair each year when shopping for school supplies! I’m a softy for any type of office supplies!
A few uses for my scissors…..
- Cutting up food for children
- Cutting hair ties out of my daughters hair
- Cutting open boxes
- Cutting a straw that is to long
- Unlocking the bathroom door lock, to free a child from another child
- Cutting open popsicles
- Cutting strings off of clothing
- Cutting frayed edges of carpets/rugs
- Killing a bug