Friday, June 10, 2011

TheHomeschoolMothersJournal6

 

 

TheHomeschoolMothersJournal

 

 

In my life this week:

This week has been great. We have had some very HOT weather, but have still spent a lot of time outside in our kiddie pools and at the baseball fields and zoo.

In our homeschool this week:

I have finished up our lesson plans to start next week. Hopefully we stick to them and will accomplish a lot!

Places we’re going and people we’re seeing:

We had a fieldtrip to the Zoo, 3 nights at the baseball field, playgroup, we drove to 1.5 hours to visit our Great-Aunt Rosie at her house on Saturday and we went to lunch.

My favorite thing this week:

God has answered many prayers this week, some have been very minuet and some large. As I have said for the past few weeks, I have had a foggy mind in some things for our family. I believe God is working firsthand with this and beginning to reveal little by little. My mind has cleared a little! I am continuing to lean on Him and not my own ways. Every morning I have woken with the same song in my head, and heard it throughout the day. The song of Ancient words ever true, changing me and changing you. This is such a LOUD phrase to me right now!

What’s working/not working for us:

We are planning on starting our 2011-2012 school year on Monday! I’ll let you know if we stick to our lesson planning, schedule, and Moms FIRMNESS!

Homeschool questions/thoughts I have:

Does anyone use workboxes?

Something to share:

 

078

5 comments:

  1. Have fun planning for the next school year! I think I'm finished deciding on curriculum, and now I need to order! Stopping by from THMJ!

    Jessy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. Sounds like you had a very busy week. We don't start next year until September. Good luck with next year.

    Rachel -- visiting form THMJ

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are also doing Summer School, but still continuing on with the 2010-2011 school year. It's hot here to so we have been up at the pool. I don't know if I could make it at the Zoo. What will you be using for your school this year? I interested in Workboxes as well. I'm going to be checking back to see if anyone answers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm looking at workboxes too- but I can't help- don't know much about them yet! if i find out anything interesting i will let ya'll know!

    love that pic! beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Picking out curriculum is so stressful. I was lucky to have my husband with me at the Homeschool Convention we attended. He gave alot of great input and a different perspective to it all.
    Marcee, I will soon be posting all the curriculum I will be using for this year! Stay tunned!

    ReplyDelete